Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Sony PSP Skin

So.. I've been working in tangent with CKC StART and we've done some pretty cool projects. mainly, we have collaborated on Graffiti 101, intro drawing classes. I'll post more info on that later... But for know, I wanted to drop these playstation skins on you ass. CKC StArt was approached by an Advertising company to help them develop a Houston skin for PSP's. They are trying to do a skin for several major cities (H-town being one of them). Anyhow... CKC StART dropped me a line and asked me if I could rock a lil sum'sum. This is what I cam up with (based on the guide lines I was given).


I'm not sure if this will actually make it to print, but it was a fun project to work on. If/ when they come out, I'll let you know.
I've been really busy as GONZO247, working on some crazy art projects. I'll post that up as well. As far as Aerosol Warfare gallery, we have some Crazy shit coming down the poop shoot, so don't sleep!

No comments: